The integrated CORELOAD™ Plate Carrier is an advanced tactical plate carrier incorporating the patented CORELOAD™ load management system engineered to provide the operator with a mobile, lightweight and confortable gear load vest system. The system is the culmination of several years of research and development between KDH Defense Systems and the U.S. Air Force Special Operations Group. It combines a feature-packed plate carrier with KDH’s CORELOAD™ load distribution system. Both scientific data and operational feedback from Afghanistan have proven that the CORELOAD™ dramatically reduces stress to a soldier’s upper body and shoulders. This system is fully modular and can be worn as a full-up combat system as well as a basic plate carrier. The CORELOAD™ foundation allows the operator to scale load management capability as needed and optimally accommodates the weight of all armor and user equipment in a rugged, easy to use vest system.
- Removable/adjustable side plates
- Can be ordered to fit U.S. issue X-Small thru X-Large hard armor ESAPI plates as well as standard 10×12 plates
- Side plate pockets are designed to hold U.S. issue 7” x 8” ESBI plates (other sizes available)
- Single-handed emergency egress quick-release system
- Reinforced drag handle
- Full wrap-around cummerbund with hook and loop front gear flap closure
- Anti-microbial liner